Cannabis health products Australia has been a debatable subject before and till it was legalized in 2016 at a federal level. Australia has one of the highest cannabis rampancy rates globally. Cannabis is an extremely undervalued resource that has applications in both industry and medicine, whereby in the industry, it can be used in literally several products and with much better environmental and economic conservation than other methods.
Cannabis health products can single-handedly repair our healthcare system and bring health and hope to many people worldwide. Healthcare costs are quite expensive, especially when it comes to long-term conditions and noxious conditions like cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and many others. Treating and managing these diseases over a lifetime is costly; however, there is much evidence showing that unique cannabis extracts can be useful in reforming these disorders.
Health Effects of Cannabis Products
Clinical indications of smoking cannabis make one experience a euphoric state where time is irrelevant, music, colors take on a more considerable significance, and the person might acquire the “nibbles,” craving for sweet and fatty foods. One may also experience paranoid thoughts, hallucinations, and panic attacks.
Implying to widespread contamination practice, the quality of pure cannabis varies. The impurities may come from soil quality, which could be from pesticides and heavy metals or added subsequently. Other tiny fragments of lead and minute beads of glass increases the weight sold.
Discussed below are a random selection of therapeutic effects in the context of their evidence status. Some effects are beneficial; others carry risk while others are barely distinguished from the research’s placebos.
- Nausea feelings caused by chemotherapy can be improved by oral cannabis.
- A depletion in the acuteness of the pain in patients with chronic pain is likely to use cannabis products.
- HIV/AIDS patients have shown limited evidence in increased appetite and decrease in weight loss after using cannabis health products
- Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis patients was reported to change for the better in symptoms
- Cannabis is useful in the treatment of Tourette syndrome and many other beneficial health side effects.
There is multiple limited evidence on some of the claimed benefits of cannabis products; however, there are disadvantages associated with abusing cannabis products. They are;
- Regular overdose that may cause injuries due to impared thought process
- Regular use impairs the performance in cognitive domains of learning, memory, and attention.
- The use of cannabis products is likely to increase the risk of developing schizophrenia and other psychoses, among many others.
Cannabis health products Australia are certified for quality according to good manufacturing practice, available for medicinal use and not licensed for particular medical indications; however, they used off-license for medicinal grounds.
Cannabis health products Australia are available in different forms; the product can be applied, smoked, consumed in edible versions, or ingested in pill form, also known as nabilone or dronabinol. One can get the product in any form that appeals to them. To make the procedure feel medical, others prefer to take the pills; others choose smoking while some would rather have the marijuana added to chocolate bars, cookies, or brownies.