Cannabis oil benefits Australia has gone through a controversial phase over the years, but recently the hypothesis of the medical benefits of cannabis has become a trending topic. Marihuana plant and the oil from its seeds can aid in a diversity of ailments including, glaucoma, arthritis, and Parkinson’s disease. It has been said to be a surrogate treatment for cancer patients.
What to know about Cannabis Oil
Cannabis oil is also known as CBD (Cannabidiol), has health benefits, and such products that have the compound are legal in Australia today. CBD is a cannabinoid, a compound found in the cannabis plant, as the oil carries CBD concentrations, and the uses vary greatly. Delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol or THC is the standard compound in cannabis, an active ingredient found in marijuana. CBD and THCA are both found in marijuana, whereas both have different effects.
Cannabis oil is not psychoactive like THC, which is broken down by heat and can later the mind when one is smoking or cooking with it. CBD does not affect your state of mind with use; nevertheless, considerable changes can be noted with the human body indicating medical benefits.
For thousands of years, people have cultivated this plant, where there are males and females, and the female one is known as marijuana. Hemp is part of the cannabis plant where a lot of CBD is extracted, the reason behind why, in most cases, it is not processed. Hemp and marijuana spring from cannabis Sativa, however entirely dissimilar. Nowadays, marijuana farmers are breeding their hemp plants to produce more THC and many other compounds. The farmers do not alter the plant in any way as the plants are used to produce CBD oil.
By attaching themselves to different receptors, that is how cannabinoids affect the body. The body produces some of the cannabinoids, where there are the CB1 and CB2 receptors;
CB1 Receptors- These can be detected all through the body, with most of them are located in the brain. THC affects there receptors, which are responsible for pain, appetite, mood, thinking, emotions, memories, amongst many other functions.
CB2 Receptors- These are mainly in the immune system and affect pain and inflammation. Notwithstanding that CBD does not attach directly here, it conducts the body to utilize cannabinoids more.
Benefits of Cannabis Oil Australia
Cannabis oil has been proven beneficial to human health in different ways since it is a natural pain reliever and has anti-inflammatory properties. Today, more people are appreciating and preferring natural alternatives over the counter drugs, especially pain relief. Below are a few of the numerous benefits of the use of Cannabis Oil;
- Studies have proven that Cannabis oil yields a better treatment, especially for people with chronic pain such as gout, multiple sclerosis, HIV, fibromyalgia, neuropathic and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Proof has revealed that CBD oil helps anyone trying to quit smoking and dealing with drug withdrawals. Smokers with inhalers with CBD tend to smoke less than what is usual for them and have less craving for cigarettes.
- Persons with addiction disorders, especially opioids, Cannabis oil, could also be a functional treatment.
- One of the most persuasive pieces of evidence is the effectiveness of managing two infrequent drug-resistant childhood epilepsy disorders, namely Dravet Syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- It is useful in reducing anxiety, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and generalized anxiety disorder.
- Lowers blood pressure, bad cholesterol and total cholesterol
- Helps with insomnia due to relaxing and anxiety-reducing effects
Mentioned above are a few of the numerous health benefits of Cannabis oil as research carries on to prove more health well-being it provides. The oil can be taken topically, orally, or sublingually. For topical use, apply the oil directly to the problem area. For oral use, add to drinks or a smoothie, and for sublingual use, before gulping down, hold the drops under the tongue for a minute.